Out of safety concerns for guests, employees, and resort property, as well as concerns for individual privacy, Bristol Mountain Resort prohibits the operation or use of unmanned aerial systems, or drones, by the general public – including recreational users and hobbyists – without the prior written authorization from the Resort. This prohibition includes drones used for filming or videotaping, as well as any drone use by media or journalists operating above or within Bristol Mountain Resort boundaries. This prohibition on drone operations or use extends to any drones launched or operated from Resort property, as well as drones launched from private property outside of the Resort boundaries.
Please contact 585-374-6000 if you have any questions or if you seek prior authorization to operate any aerial drones. Any authorized operation of aerial drones may be governed by Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) rules and regulations, local law enforcement, as well as those policies separately established by this Resort, which may include certification, training, insurance coverage, indemnification requirements, and waivers or releases of liability.
Any violation of this policy may involve suspension of your skiing or snowboarding privileges, or the revocation of your season pass, as well as confiscation of any drone equipment and may subject violators to any damages, including, but not limited to, damages for violations of privacy and/or physical or personal injuries or property damage, as well as regulatory fines and legal fees.
Thank you for visiting BristolMountainAdventures.com. Your privacy is important to us. We are committed to the privacy of personally identifiable information and use strict security standards to safeguard it. We restrict access of your personal information to those employees who need to know that information to provide products or services to you. We train our employees in the proper handling of personal information. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect your nonpublic personal information.
The Information We Collect
We collect information that is needed to serve you and to administer our business. At this site, you can order products, season passes, enter contests, subscribe to a service or otherwise express an opinion. The types of personally identifiable information that may be collected at these pages include: name, address, date of birth, e-mail address, telephone number and credit card information.
Any personal information you supply to Bristol Mountain and Bristol Mountain Aerial Adventures will allow us to fulfill your request for our products, programs and services, respond to your inquiries, notify you of mountain news, special events or contests, and to offer you products, programs or services that we believe may be of interest to you.
We use the information that you provide about others to enable us to send them Gift Cards or products you have purchased for them. We may use this information to inform them of our products, programs, or services.
We may use the information that we collect to improve the design and content of our site or to enhance our ability to market products or services. We may also use this information collectively to analyze site usage.
The Information We Disclose
Before Bristol Mountain provides your information to others, they must agree to follow appropriate standards of security and confidentiality. We may disclose the information we collect to companies that perform marketing or other services on our behalf.
We will not disclose personally identifiable information to companies whose practices are not covered by this Privacy Statement (e.g., other marketers, magazine publishers, retailers, participatory databases, and non-profit organizations) for the purpose of marketing products or services to you.
Bristol Mountain will not use or transfer personally identifiable information provided to us without also providing you with an opportunity to opt out. If you do not wish to receive any communication from us, please notify us of your intent to unsubscribe by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our site may contain links to other sites whose information practices differ from ours. Visitors should consult the other sites’ Privacy Statements as we have no control over information that is submitted to or collected by these third parties. Our site may offer content (e.g., contests, sweepstakes, or promotions) that is sponsored by or cobranded with third parties. By virtue of these relationships, the third parties may obtain personally identifiable information that visitors voluntarily submit to participate in the site activity. Bristol Mountain has no control over these third parties’ use of this information.
By purchasing products such as a season pass, lift ticket, or admission ticket our patrons agree to allow Bristol Mountain to use their likeness captured in photos or video for marketing, social media promotional opportunities.
A cancellation 48 hours in advance of your reservation, you will receive full payment. A cancellation within 24 to 48 hours will receive a rain check for a future visit. A no show or cancellation within 24 hours will result in forfeit of payment.
The park will operate in all weather with the exception of sustained high winds and lightning storms. In the event that the park closes due to extreme weather all guests will be required to exit the park and will have the opportunity to wait out the weather for 60 minutes. If the weather does not pass within 60 minutes, guests will be offered a Weather Delay valid for another visit for the amount of time remaining on their ticket when the course was cleared. Weather Delays are only able to be redeemed Monday through Thursday and require a reservation.
Admission tickets to activities such as the Aerial Adventure Park, Kids Adventure Park, or Zip Line Canopy Tour will be printed upon arrival. Gift Cards purchased online will be sent in the mail.
GIFT CARD POLICY
Gift Cards can be purchased in any denomination. To purchase an Aerial Adventures Park Gift Card in another denomination that what is listed on the webstore, to check card balance, or to replace the remaining value on a lost or damaged card, call 585-374-1180. There is a $5 replacement fee for lost, stolen or damaged cards.
Gift Cards may be redeemed for products or services at any Bristol Mountain sales point and may not be redeemed for cash or credit. Gift Cards have no expiration date.
A $10 dormancy fee is deducted annually from card balance after 12 months of inactivity.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The 2017 Aerial Adventure Park operating season is tentatively scheduled for May 6, 2017 through October 29, 2017. The Zip Line Canopy Tour is tentatively scheduled to operate through 2017 based on availability. The operating schedule is weather dependent and is subject to change. Call Bristol Mountain Aerial Adventures at 585-374-1180 or visit www.bristolmountainadventures.com for the current operating schedule.
- Bristol Mountain Aerial Adventures is a family-orientated facility. Visitors who create hazards for themselves or others will be required to leave the premises. They will be denied privileges at Bristol Mountain Aerial Adventures. In such case, no refund of purchase price for admission ticket will be made.
- Admission tickets and vouchers along with their associated benefits/discounts are valid during the current operating season and will expire after the close of the current season.
- Reservations are required for all participants. Please visit www.bristolmountainadventures.com or call 585-374-1180 to make a reservation. Please arrive at the Summit Center 10 minutes prior to your reservation.
- Admission tickets, vouchers, and gift cards are nonrefundable. Admission tickets, vouchers, and gift cards are not replaceable, not resellable, and do not have cash value. Misuse of Admission tickets, vouchers, and gift cards will result in revocation of admission voucher and Bristol Mountain Aerial Adventures privileges.
- Admission tickets, vouchers, and gift cards must be presented at the Summit Center admissions office before participating in the Aerial Adventure Park or Zip Line Canopy Tour.
- If an admission ticket, voucher, or gift card is forgotten, a full-rate admissions ticket must be purchased. Complimentary admission tickets are not issued.
- The unauthorized resale of admission tickets, vouchers, and gift cards is prohibited on Bristol Mountain premises.
HOW TO CONTACT US
If you have any questions or concerns about Bristol Mountain’s online policy, you may contact us by calling 585-374-6000 or sending an email to email@example.com.